Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a 20th-century technique of using social media sites in order to create branding promotions and acquired audiences which increase your sale of the product and drive the traffic to your targeted website or social media page. In social media services, we also provided high-quality branding postings, quick responses to the audience, and reviewing the insights and reach of the audience.
Benefits of Social Media Services (SMM)
Businesses use social media platforms for more than connecting with people they know. Marketing on social media platforms coupled with the ease of access to the internet has led to the decline of traditional marketing channels which give you the following benefits in business.
- Networking and partnerships
- Increase platform awareness
- Multiplication of organic traffic
- High ranking in search engine
- improve branding authority
- Customer trademark satisfaction
- Increase Brand’s competition
- Increasing leads and sales
- Customer feedback
Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing
The Core Pillars of Social Media Marketing is the five important factors that drive a successful marketing campaign. These factors are: Content, Linking, Pay per Click, and Marketing and Publicity. It is important to understand the importance of each factor and how each factor can influence the success of a marketing campaign.
Types Of Social Media Platform
- Social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, WeChat, Qzone ).
- Microblogging (Twitter, Tumblr, Quora, Tumblr ).
- Photo sharing (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Flickr, ).
- Video sharing (YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook Live, MediaFire, Vimeo)